A close-up of a roulette wheel in a casino
When it comes to playing Roulette, you’ll want to try any and all systems that can help improve your chances of winning. The Romanosky Roulette System is one example of this. It relies on a series of bets that are based on the same logic but focus on different numbers on the Roulette wheel.

Read on as we discuss how this betting strategy works and whether you should consider using it when you play Roulette online.

How Does the Romanosky Roulette System Work?

The Romanosky Roulette System is a betting strategy that can be used for playing European Roulette. It is also known as the Romanowski Betting System or the Romanofski Betting Strategy. As mentioned earlier, this betting system focuses on a group of bets. Every bet covers 32 numbers while leaving 5 out of the bet.

You will need 8 chips to place a bet, and each win offers you a 1-chip profit. However, if you lose, you will incur a loss of 8 chips. The good news? The probability of winning is very high and goes up to 86.5%.  Let’s take a look at the different bets you can make under this system: 

Romanosky bet 1

In the first bet, you can place three units on dozens 2 and 3. Next, you can place one unit on corners 2-6 and 7-11. In this bet, the five losing numbers will be 12, 9, 4, 1, and 0. As mentioned earlier, the cost will be 8 chips, and the profit will be 1 chip. Your odds of winning are 86%.

Romanosky Bet 2

The second bet is similar to the first one in that you will place three units on dozens 2 and 3. The next bet will be different, though. In this case, you will place one unit on corners 1-5 and 8-12. The five losing numbers will be different too. These will include 10, 7, 6, 3, and 0. Like in the first bet, the cost is 8 chips, and the profit is 1 chip. The probability of winning also stays the same at 86%.  

Romanosky Bet 4

This bet has similarities to the third bet. You start by placing three units on dozens 1 and 3. This is followed by placing one unit on corners 13-17 and 20-24. The uncovered or losing numbers here will be 22, 19, 18, 15, and 0. The rest of the details with respect to the cost, the profit, and the probability of winning will be exactly the same as the last three bets.

Romanosky Bet 5

The fifth bet in the Romanosky Roulette System involves placing three units on dozens 1 and 2. You can then place one unit on corners 26-30 and 31-35. In this bet, the losing numbers will be 36, 33, 28, 25, and 0.

The cost of this bet will be 8 chips, and the profit will be 1 chip. Besides this, the probability will be 86% – just like it was in the last four bets.

Romanosky Bet 6

In the final bet, you can place three units on dozens 1 and 2 and one unit on the corners 25-29 and 32-36. The losing or uncovered numbers in this bet are 34, 31, 30, 27, and 0. Once again, the cost for the bet is 8 chips, and the profit will be 1 chip. The probability of winning this bet stands at 86%.

Should You Use the Romanosky Roulette Strategy?

The Romanosky Roulette Strategy focuses on betting on 2 dozens and 2 corners. Since we only lose 5 numbers in each bet, the probability of winning one chip is 86%. Conversely, the probability of losing 8 chips is 14%. This renders the bet relatively safe. Moreover, no matter which type of bet you place, the 12 numbers in the middle column will always be covered to help you produce a profit.

This bet is great for those who are new to playing Roulette. You can also consider switching things around if you lose your bet. For example, if you use bet number 2, but lose, then we recommend using another bet that would have won as per the outcomes in the last few spins. This can help you capitalize on the possibility of any numbers repeating and improve your odds.

Besides this, the way the Romansky Roulette Strategy covers so many numbers makes it useful for experienced players too. You can use this strategy to increase your profit. If you are looking to avoid losses, we suggest starting small and using a slow progression system for your bets. Any sudden increases could cost you, and you could lose the profit you have earned.

You should also set a betting limit so that you don’t overuse this strategy and end up hurting your bankroll. One thing you can do here is set a betting limit of 100 units. Since each Romanosky bet needs 8 chips, this can help you control your progression and the size of your bets.

Wrapping It Up

close-up of a roulette wheel
Image of a stationary roulette wheel with the ball in the 0 pocket.

The Romanosky Roulette System makes use of a group of bets that offer high coverage to increase your chances of winning. Like other betting strategies for Roulette, this one isn’t foolproof. However, you can still give it a shot and see if it works for you. We suggest using this strategy when you play Roulette online for free first. This can help you understand if it works and how you can use it to your advantage when you play for money.

Are you interested in learning more about how to play roulette online? Then keep following Full Roulette for more tips and advice! 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.